A big thank you to Jen, aka. A Venturing Girl, for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award!
It is nice to know that people enjoying reading my blogs, and I’m sure it will be reassuring for you bloggers out there to know that I enjoy reading your great content. I’ve only been blogging for 3 months so far, but in that time, I have discovered the engaging, friendly and vibrant online community of WordPress, and I’m sure I have many more interesting people to yet discover!
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank and post the link of the blog that nominated you.
2. Share five facts about yourself to your readers.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and post their links.
4. Notify all nominees via their social media/blogs.
5. Pass these rules on to them.
Five delightful facts about Clare Bear
1. My dream and life goal is to be a published and established poet!
2. I love music and I don’t know where I’d be without it; for as long as I can remember I have sung in choirs and played the flute, and I intend to continue this for the rest of my life.
3. Benedict Cumberbatch attended the world premiere of Codebreaker in April 2014 at the Barbican in London, a piece of music which explores the life of Alan Turing, which I sang in! It was commissioned for the Hertfordshire Chorus, a choir I was proud to be a part of for two years while I was studying as an undergraduate. More details about this are in one of my previous blogs.
4. I love tomato ketchup, tomatoes cooked into dishes and tomato flavoured things, but not the actual tomato itself! The same applies to strawberries.
5. I played the role of a prostitute in a college production of Sweeney Todd in 2009… voice parts in the choir were split into different roles, so sopranos were prostitutes, altos were beggars and tenors and basses were police officers!
The nominees I have picked are as follows:
- The Tipsy Runner
- Controversial Cook
- Cloud Mercury
- Running While Fat
- Millie the Biologist
- The Lizzie Twenties
- Food is life!
- Kate on Conservation
- Academic Epileptic
Hope you’ve enjoyed those interesting facts about me; I look forward to reading the nominees’ responses!
Happy reading and blogging!